Friday, December 5, 2008

sick sleepover

The boys and girl wanted to have a sleepover even though they were all sick with strep throat. There is a new Drake and Josh movie on (via Nickalodean) that is on tonight. The boys wanted to see it so we said do some cleaning and family sleepover is onHere is the infamous guppy tank that lost over half of it's guppies to overzealous feeding by the 3 year old. Today she she was allowed to help clean it and I must say it is sparkly and awesome!

Here us Colton wide awake and Darin and Camryn pretending to be asleep.


Surprise!! Camryn is really awake!! What a faker.




Dylan was excited to watch the movie and then the powers of the DS took over and he had to play a game. Of course now, at 930, he is sound asleep:)
I think I like this idea of family sleepovers. The kids have to help clean the house plus they get a reward out of it. Good thing I bought my chrismas present early-I can see stains on the carpet thaat need to get cleaned out before Santa comes to visit our humble abode:) Hope everyone has a happy holiday and stress free season!




3 comments:

Mel December 6, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

I love family sleep overs in the family room! Looks like fun!

mary December 6, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Did you and Rich sleep on the floor too? :) Camryn is such a cutie! Fakers are the best......

rich and steph December 6, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Rich and I slept our sweet bed:) And I seem to have misspelled the top thing at 2 am:)