Thursday, December 18, 2008

Isikawa Elementary Orchestra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Sgzuyt0b4

Darin is in his second year of orchestra playing the violin. He loves to play it even though he does not put the practice time into it like he should. He plays surprisinly well for the amount of practice he does. It is the same with piano. He can hear a tune or play it once or twice and just have it down. He did not get that from me at all!! Maybe his dad or his Grandpa Fowkes but skipped over this daughter:) The orchestra sounded great for being the 4th, 5th and 6th graders. Most of the time they were in tune and sounded great. I remember going to my baby brother's concerts and it seems like there was a lot of squeaking or maybe a I just imagined it! Anyway, enjoy some good holiday music played by an enthusiatic bunch of kids. My son is in the back row, with dark auburn hair and a striped brown and dark brown sweater. He plays the violin.

0 comments: