Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Colton and Camryn Singing

Darin had his annual Christmas performance of the orchestra at Ishikawa Elementary. Still trying to download that video as it is a big file. The last song the orchestra played was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This was played by the combined 4th, 5th, and 6th grade orchestra. Darin is in the 5th grade. The whole audience sang the song and I could not zoom in on Darin so I took a cute video of Colton and Camryn singing this song together. I love how Carmyn had to push her way into Colton's singing-poor Colton! Enjoy:)

3 comments:

mary December 17, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

I love it when boys will sing! Colton is so adorable. I would've had to SQUEEZE him if I were there! And Camryn is such a hoot. She looks just like you, Steph. :)

Hezstone December 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

That is so cute that you were able to video it. We didn't go, (since it was our Anniversary)...I know, way to support the orchestra. LOL.

Jen December 17, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

This is adorable and how great that they also sang! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.