Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day 2008


Thought I would post some pictures of Christmas day at our house. Brandon received a BB gun much to the dismay of myself and his brothers. Oh boy, good thing there is not any ammunition in this yet!

Camryn with her Pee Pee in the Potty doll. Tells you when she needs to pee, wash her hands, brush her teeth, etc. Very fun doll.

Darin with his electric guitar. There was a small fight when Dad was tuning it and then decided to play it. Darin wanted it back and Dad would not give it back!


Another shot of Brandon and his BB gun. Not sure what Rich was thinking when he bought him this!



Dylan loves to eat. He thinks he has to eat every two hours. He actually asked for the Big City Slider and I had no clue what that was. He was happy with this. I went to Walgreen's for batteries later in the day and guess what I found on clearance? That's right, the Big City Slider machine!! Yes!




I think the face on this picture says it all. We still love the movie Cars at this house.






Dylan with his other much wanted present-the big nerf gun. This thing takes 6 D batteries to operate, thus the trip to Walgreen's later in the day.






Not sure why Darin looks so serious. Brandon and Dylan were getting a Lego Star Wars ship and Brandon also received a huge Lego Star Wars Emperor ship. He is currently locked in his room building and will be for the rest of vacation:) Should keep him from shooting that dang BB gun!







Guess I was so thrilled I put this on here twice!!!








Dylan right before opening presents. He and Darin had been up since 5 am and were so happy that everyone was awake and ready to go.









Camryn got ahold of the camera while I was taking my nap and Rich was supposed to be watching them. There was about 20 shots of Colton, the fan above the table, the floor and various other objects.











Darin and his heelies. He has been rolling all over our house with these. We have a lot of tile in our home so he is having a blast!










Camryn with her Barbie Diamond princess palace. She and Colton have had great fun with this.
We had a wonderful Christmas day as a family. Hope that your 2008 Christmas was great and we are ready for a new year!













5 comments:

Jen December 26, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

I feel as if I was right there with you opening gifts! How fun! Your son with the BB gun reminded me of the movie A Christmas Story! Looks like everyone had a great time and were happy with everything they got! Sweeeet! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Mom of The Fields Fam Five December 27, 2008 at 4:40 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom of The Fields Fam Five December 27, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

Ok, I think I got this right now and I can finally leave some comments, yeah Me! What fun pictures! I love your pictures. It seems like your children were very happy. My only question is...where are the pictures of you and Rich? How come we see none of them?

rich and steph December 27, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Because I looked horrendous after being on call all night! I was not going to post those at all. I did take some of Rich but they were out of focus:(

mary December 28, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

Looks like you all had a merry Christmas!!!!! :) I'm glad you had a fun morning.