Friday, December 19, 2008

Director for New Moon


Don't know if you can read the letter, but it is to the fans of the Twilight series from the new director chosen for New Moon. Know many people are going to miss Catherine Hardiwicke but Chris Weitz sounds like he is up for the job and had directed several well known films, including the "American Pie" series and the controversial "Golden Compass". For us Twi-hards, he promises to keep true to the book and the characters in it and Stephenie's visions of New Moon. So here is cheering on a new director and the movie being started in 11 weeks!!

2 comments:

Mom of Esquared December 19, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

As a Hi-hard Harry Potter fan books and movies. I know what it is like having different directors for each movie. I think the only Potter movies that have the same director are the 1st two. it makes thing interesting. will wait and see.

Jen December 20, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

I HAD NOT heard this change! Wow! I hope it will be just as good. I went and saw Twilight for the THIRD time last night. Call me cRaZy!