Monday, December 8, 2008

I yelled at a Birdbath because I am awesome!!

Here is a cute game I found on If you give a Mom a moment's site. It made me laugh out loud to see the combination I got!





Pick the month you were born:


  1. January.......I kicked

  2. February.....I loved

  3. March...........I karate chopped

  4. April..............I licked

  5. May...............I jumped in

  6. June...............I smelled

  7. July................I did the Macerena with

  8. August............I had lunch with

  9. September....I danced with

  10. October..........I sang to

  11. November......I yelled at

  12. December.......I ran over

Pick the Day you were born:

  1. 1.....at a birdbath
  2. 2.....a monster
  3. 3......a phone
  4. 4.......a fork
  5. 5........a snowman
  6. 6........a gangster
  7. 7.........my mobile phone
  8. 8.........my dog
  9. 9.........my best friend's boyfriend
  10. 10.......my neighbor
  11. 11........a science teacher
  12. 12........a banana
  13. 13........a fireman
  14. 14.......a stuffed animal
  15. 15.......a goat
  16. 16.......a pickle
  17. 17.......your mom
  18. 18.......a spoon
  19. 19.......a smurf
  20. 20.......a baseball bat
  21. 21........a ninja
  22. 22........Chuck Norris
  23. 23........a noodle
  24. 24........a squirrell
  25. 25........a football player
  26. 26........my sister
  27. 27.........my brother
  28. 28.........an Ipod
  29. 29.........a surfer
  30. 30.........a homeless guy
  31. 31.........a llama

Pick the color of the shirt you are wearing

White...........because I am cool like that

Black............because that is how I roll

Pink.............because I'm NOT crazy

Red..............because the voices told me too

Blue.............because I'm sexy and do what I want

Green..........because I think I need some senior's help

Purple.........because I am AWESOME

Gray...........because Big Bird said to and he is my leader

Yellow........because someone offereded me a million dollars

Orange.......because someone in my family thinks I am stupid anyway

Brown........because I can

Other.........because I am a ninja

None.........because I can't control myself:)

Put your answers to the question-it will be funny to see what people come up with. I mean, come on, I yelled at a Birdbath because I am awesome~~~


8 comments:

Erin December 8, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Today I yelled at a fireman because someone offered me a million dollars!

rich and steph December 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

I have to admit I stole this off your blog as it was just too good to pass up. Wanna split the million bucks;)

Tammy Taylor December 8, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

I had lunch with you mom because I am awesome like that.

I finally made it back to your blog. Love the Santa pictures.

Mom of Esquared December 8, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I did the macerena with a Smurf because I'm NOT crazy!!!!

and I love Smurfs.

rich and steph December 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Thanks, Erin, for all the fun we have been having with this!!

Erin December 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

My kids threw up all night long. So this morning my answer would have been I yelled at a fireman because I can't control myself (I have now thrown three pajama tops in the washing machine, so I didn't have a shirt on first thing this morning!)

I'd love to see your answers for the song tag. It's fun, isn't it?

mary December 9, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary December 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I made an oops....

I karate chopped a stuffed animal because I am cool like that! :)