Monday, December 15, 2008

Sending our Soldiers a Card

I got this link from my mom in Sandy, Utah. Xerox is sending free cards to our troops overseas. All the cards are hand drawn by children. It does not let you send to any particular person but to a soldier. I signed all of ours The Rhoton Family. It just asks for your name, your hometown, state and to pick a card. It even has different sayings you can click on or you can create your own. What a great idea and what a pick me up for our brave men and women who are serving our country at this time. The web address is LetsSayThanks.com. You can send one card or however many you want. Our troops need this now as I feel too many Americans are just thinking "oh well, someone else will send them a pick me up". Visit the site and make a soldiers day!!

2 comments:

Erin December 15, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Thanks for this info!

Jen December 16, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

What a wonderful idea. Thanks for passing this information on. I'm going to check it out. I have a military son, but he's not oversees right now.