Friday, December 26, 2008

Colton and Camryn

Little kids are just too funny. My youngest two have a slight problem coloring on everything they are not supposed too. We have tried and tried to get them to stop, but those little sneakers keep doing it. Camryn colored on Colton's Lightening McQueen with permanent marker. Oh boy, there was some unhappiness at our house!

The best part of this whole story is Camryn got ahold of my camera and took these pictures without my knowing it!!! She is only 3 and I would say she did a pretty good job:) She got Colton to smile (after the fight) and she actually got the picture centered. I was downloading Christmas Eve pictures and these popped up to my great surprise. Those 2 just giggled and then told me the story. Kinda hard to get mad at them taking my camera when I get such cute pics as these!

1 comments:

LISA :) December 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

That is so cute! My brother and I would fight like that too and then a few minutes later be best buds again.