Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Picture Bribery

This second one is just goofy of them all but I had to put it on here for posterity's sake)

Why does my oldest, Brandon think he needs to be bribed into taking a picture with Santa? We do this almost every year, yet this year I had to chase him down, bribe him and let him wear his special hat. The hat I really don't care about, but i wanted a picture of all 5 of them gathered around Santa so I could send out a photo christmas card.
So Brandon may think he is getting bribed, but he has another thought coming about that-hehehe!!! Much Thanks to my blogging friends the McMillan's for helping out here. Except for Brother McMillan, I think you will be taking that bale of hay to the top of the rooftop for the reindeer. Tried to get up there to rescue a toy last year and about slid off the roof onto my hiney!!

3 comments:

Mom of Esquared December 7, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

because he's a boy and it's not cool and mom wanted him to. he has to try and get away with what ever he can. If it was me i would have made him remove his hat and then taken it away, but I'm the mean mom, and I don't like hats in buildings.

rich and steph December 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Me neither but my husband was in the car with a hurt back so it was just me and I said "darn it" get in the dang picture"!!

Mel December 7, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Man that Santa gets better looking all the time!!! I overheard him say that he thinks he's going to have a bunch of hay bales on his roof for Christmas! Revenge is sweet.