Saturday, September 6, 2008

Twilight Moms

Ran into this blog today called twilight moms. I have to agree, I am addicted to the Twilight series books as is my son Brandon. We both are waiting anxiously for the movie. Who thought I would ever like a book about vampires and falling in love with one?! Seriously! I stayed up half the night to finish Breaking Dawn but don't tell my husband. Brandon was reading it and I stole the book from him-what a mean mom. The author, Stephenie Meyer, lives in Glendale, AZ which is part of the attraction and she is Lds. Ok, enough about Twilight except to say I am starting the series over again before the movie comes out:)

4 comments:

rich and steph September 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

The Twilight movie is not something i am waiting for that movie is going to stink.-Brandon

rich and steph September 12, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

knock it off son-you will be the first one in line with me and you know it:) Quit trying to pretend you don't want to see it-mom

rich and steph September 14, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

yea right i'm trying to hide i want to see it, and my mom will not stop pestering me about my spelling so i had to correct every little detail.... ssssssiiiiiiiggggghhhh >:(
-brandon

Kelli September 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Hi Steph...i am Nicole Maughan's mom. And i totally remember you from when Nic and Curtis were living in the valley. You will probably laugh to know that even though i didn't like the 3rd or 4th book in the Twilight series, i still plan to see the movie when it comes out! It was the same with me and Harry Potter...loved the first book/movie but they went downhill from there. Perhaps i just have no serious attention span!!! Hope you are all well. I can't believe you have 5 kids. That is WONDERFUL!