Monday, September 15, 2008

girls:)


My 3 year old daughter has been testing my patience for the past week. First their was the mass killing of over half the guppies (they dive bombed to the bottom in over an hour). Then she decided to color on the walls. None of my boys have ever done this. Colton has a space on his wall that has his pictures, ribbons from school, braggin dragons, etc. The two of them share a room. Camryn decided to color not only the wall but all his drawings and his dresser. When I asked her why she did this she said "because this is my room and he can't hang his pictures up in here!" I firmly told her it was both of their rooms and she needed to share space. She said he could have a tiny spot above his dresser over his lamp!!! I told her that he could have his same spot and she was going to help me clean it up (thank you Mr Clean magic eraser). Then Darin decided to have a fit on Saturday when it was chore time. He was sent to time out. He come out repentant and I told him I had a new solution to his fits and tantrums over being asked to help out around the house. I simply said the next time he did this I would get out my trusty staple gun and staple him by his underwear to the front gate:) He did not find this as hilarious as I did. There was humor there if you know this kid! Our Mormon church does not condone this type of parenting, I am sure. This week will be a better week and hopefully I will have more uplifting things to say and feel.

2 comments:

rich and steph September 17, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

i will super glue u and ur underwear to a reinforced steel wall and cage u. Darin

rich and steph September 19, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Honey, in your dreams. You could not catch me. And you do know I love you and am only joking. I would never really do that-hmmm... mom