Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy Day

So my boss decided to call a meeting for us late night owl workers at 9 am!! Does he not know I get off at 8 am, have to get the kids ready for school and then try to convince Camryn that she cannot wear her ballet outfit (with tutu) to my work? Of course he knows all this, so I told him fine, I would come but in my jammies!! I did not wear them but should have as he asked "I thought you were wearing your jammies?" Camryn decided to hide under the table as she was mad my boss took her chair. So the owner, Ruth, came in and told my boss, Gary, to move chairs so Camryn could sit down:) We all loved that and Gary did move. Ruth also offered to take Camryn shopping (and she shops at Neimann Marcus, etc) and she would buy her whatever she wanted if Camryn would let her mommy go to work at 11 am. Thankfully, Camryn had preschool so I had to turn her down, darn it. It would have been fun to see what Camryn talked her into buying! After the meeting we had to grocery shop, rush home to eat and then take Cami to preschool. Mom got a nice little nap then rush back to pick up Cami and then rush home to get Dylan to cubscouts. Whew! Have not even made it to dinner time yet or starting work at 5 pm. I think I need another nap!

1 comments:

Michelle Devine September 4, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

I need a nap reading that. I am glad you liked your shirt. And that was sweet of you to give the other away.