Thursday, September 11, 2008

Arizona Sunsets and Sunrises | Sunset Pictures in Arizona

Arizona Sunsets and Sunrises Sunset Pictures in Arizona
Will the heat never end? This is the time of year we all start to wonder why we live in Arizona. It is still 107 and seems no end is in sight! I had to take the Webeloes snacks at the school today. The LDS church sponsors our cub scout troop and the Webeloes leaders were having a flag raising ceremony at the flagpole at Ishikawa Elementary. I pick the kids up from school every day anyways as I don't want my little 5 year old to walk home in this heat. No matter that it is only a 10 minute walk home:) So Camryn and I packed up the snacks, drove halfway to the school and walked to the flagpole. Of course she could not walk, it was too hot. So I carried her and the snacks the whole way. We dropped off the snacks and picked up Colton and Dylan and left Darin with his troops and snacks (which he told me later "my troop said your mom is way cool cause you gave us so many snacks-guess i gave them too many!). As we were walking back to the car, I was carrying Darin's backpack, violin and Camryn. Colton looks up at me and says "I just can't walk, it is too hot". I had sweat pouring off of me so I told him "Mommy just can't pick you up too. If you can be big and strong and walk to the car, there are lots of snacks waiting for you at home". Thankfully the bribery worked. I cannot wait for Halloween for at least it will be 90 during the day and 70 degrees at night.

0 comments: