Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a Hacker:)

I did not know my son knew how to post on our blog until I looked this morning. Going to have to edit them before he posts them:) Geesh!!! That is all I need is a blog full of his postings how to play games-come on Brandon. Tell them how you just joined the photo club at school and are going to make some awesome pictures in the darkroom. Tell them about your love of baseball or how you are taller than Dad and beat the heck out of him at basketball last night. Or your love of reading-that you have read the whole series Harry Potter a gazillion times and have just finished the Twilight series. Tell them what a great babysitter you are and how much fun the youngest 2 have with you. Or what fun you and your friends have at school goofing around. How you rock at Guitar Hero and beat your Uncle Gerald who is a professional musician. But no more tips on internet games!!

1 comments:

Mom of Esquared December 20, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Tell Brandon that I have read Harry Potter a gazillion and 1 times and I'm reading it again now. I can't wait until Jo writes something else. Actually I'm hoping for the new one for Christmas. I'm also a long time member of Mugglenet and I'm very go at the unlocking spell.