Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Memories


I saw this on a friend's moms blog site and loved it. What do you remember? As a comment on my blog, leave one memory you and I had together. Does not matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. This picture was taken in Sedona, Arizona at Slide Rock which is a natural formation. You can literally sit at one end of the river and be taken by the current all the way to the other end. I kept ending up on my rear end as I was in the shallow end and the rocks are covered with slime and moss and the current was strong due to a recent storm. Rich and Dylan were cliff jumping in this picture. I was too chicken to do it. It is cheap entertainment as $10 gets a whole carload in for the day. It was a fun vacation as the whole Fowkes side of the family was together and we had fun watching everyone (except Grandma, Grandpa, Kim, and Sydney) get into the water and immediately fall on their rear ends. So anytime anyone wants to come to visit us in Arizona, we will take you to Sedona. Only a 2 hour drive from Mesa:)

1 comments:

Mom of Esquared December 20, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

I have a memory of a sleepover B-day party at your house, I remember my mom was mad at me because I was just going to go over for the Party not the sleepover part, then after I got there everyone talked me into staying and I had to call my parents to bring my Clothes for Sunday and all my other stuff over. Even thought mom had asked me over and over if I wanted to stay. Unfortunately I don't remember the party much, Sorry.