Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tired

That about sums up my day. Tired. I believe it has something to do with not sleeping and my blackberry going off continually for the past 48 hours with patients needs. Don't get my wrong, I love my job and am passionate about Hospice. But I just want a few hours of sleep without an annoying ringtone going off in my ear:) Rich has had to work overtime this weekend too which is making it double stressful at this house. The house has exploded from one end to the other with toys, trash, clothes, etc. Amazing how much a house can do that in a matter of an hour:) Tomorrow will be a better day and I am sure tonight will be better. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Mom of The Fields Fam Five January 11, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Oh, Stephanie! I sure hope that your Sunday is peaceful. I will say an extra prayer for you just in case! Keep smilin'!

mary January 11, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I am smiling about your rant! It happens to the best of us, doesn't it? :) I hope you get the peace and rest you need real soon. Mondays tend to ROCK for stay at home moms..... 3 cheers for Monday! (One of my little critters is home sick, so I am home with him missing church. It's nice having some quiet time in spite of the circumstance!)

rich and steph January 11, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Still no sleep and to top it off some man cussed me out over his dad then hung up on me at midnight!!! Now the poor guy is on a vent all because of the son. I have to say I do not like my job right now;) I am going to flush my crackberry down the toilet the first chance I get. Ok now I feel better-haha. Off to go drive the valley again.