Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dancing Lessons

My first and only girl is taking dance lessons. Today was her first day at dance school. She could hardly wait! This photo is at the dance studio, which is at the Kerr's house in their loft. Bev has her master's in dance and still dances full time with a company here in Phoenix, Arizona (and she has 4 kids 11-3!) Today they learned about attitude-which is different than what I thought it meant. It means front and back positions.

This is before we went-Camryn showing me her own dance moves.


The famous bun that only took me 30 minutes to do! I am used to doing boy hair and her hair is usually down.



This was right after she got dressed:) She had a great time and wants to go every day now. She will have to wait as it is only on Tuesday mornings.



5 comments:

mary January 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

awwww.... I love having a little girl too!!! This is the kind of stuff that makes you smile big! :)
She is so adorable, Steph.

Jen January 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

She looks adorable in her dance leotard! That's neat that you have a friend who teaches out of her home! Your little angel is precious.

Mom of The Fields Fam Five January 14, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Too Cute! Dang, I wish I look that cute in my leotard! Oh, to be young and so adorable. I will just have to settle for being old and adorable!

Becky and Gerald January 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

So was the bun harder to "do" with a chunk of her hair missing? What's the matter with all you adults??

LISA :) January 15, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

She is so CUTE! You know she must have been excited if she let you take 30 mins on her hair!