Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dolls

For those of you not into the Twilight series, you might not recognize the 2 dolls on the side. The kids and I saw them and had to add them on. The top one is Bella in her prom dress and cast after the vampire fight towards the end of the movie and book. The second doll is Victoria. I know, I know-why am I putting the bad one on here? Because Camryn and I love her hair:) Plain and simple, we love her long flowing red hair. Must have something to do with having redheads in the house and the tempers and attitudes that come with it! And I am already following all the New Moon shooting and news-looks like another great movie will be coming out in November of this year:)

3 comments:

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Cute dolls, who knew they would would come out with the dolls. :) I sure didn't!

Mel January 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I was wondering what the significance of those dolls were. Thanks for sharing!

Jen January 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Nope! I haven't seen them! They are cute!