Sunday, November 2, 2008

40

I remember when I used to think 40 was sooo old. Now I am here and it does not feel any different. Maybe I feel a little bit wiser...... my kids would probably not agree! I got the best birthday presents-hugs and kisses from all my kids and my husband.
The other great present I got was a clean house!!!! I had to work on my birthday so Rich and all the kids spent many hours cleaning. What a great feeling to walk in after a long day at work and see a sparkling house-love it.
I also get to go to Utah this friday by myself to visit my Mom and Dad. We are going to have a girl's night out on Friday with my sister-in-law, Kim, and my 14 year old neice, Sydney. Then pedicures on Saturday and shopping with my Mom. I got to do this last year and I missed all the noise from my kids. I think this year I am going to enjoy the silence, the sleep and the cool weather. I will miss them but it is nice to have a short break and feel like a kid again with Mom and Dad:)

1 comments:

mary November 5, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Enjoy yourself this weekend! You deserve it!!!! And Happy Birthday, again.