Friday, November 28, 2008

Boys

My oldest sons wanted me to post this. I can't believe I am actually writing about underarm noises-ok, really farting if you ask them. I must be very tired or out of my mind to actually post this;)

Brandon, Darin and Dylan think they should get the award for teaching a 5 year old at the dinner table for learning to use his underarm to make farting noises with. I thought I was teaching them table manners but apparently that has not happened!! Instead, they will be able to delight their girlfriends and someday future wifes (no, none of them are dating now!) with this skill. Because we all know it will get us far in life. When they go in for a job interview the first question will be Can you fart with your armpit? And my boys will proudly be able to say yes!!! I am positive they will wow people on their mission with this skill. I mean, how many people can say they were converted by arm farting (I am just joking here). In fact, they are doing it while I am sitting here writing it. Boys-you gotta love them!

2 comments:

Mom of Esquared November 29, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

Well boys aren't the only ones learning live lessons that will take them far. Well my Hubby's family has the nickname of the "Farting Barker's" and my girls are definitely Barker's only they don't use the armpits. (I can't believe I just wrote that but Oh Well!) I'll trade you at least with the armpit I will not have to buy stock in an air freshener company.

rich and steph November 29, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Too funny!! It comes out there other end too:)