Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Camryn's Preschool Thanksgiving day program

Every year Mrs. Billings puts on a Thanksgiving program for the preschoolers. Camyrn is my 4th to be in her class and the 4th to do this program. For the past 3 and a half years she was just drug along no matter what. She was very excited to take part in it. She is the little red head second from the right (with the ever present pink shirt on). It is always fun to watch these sweet little ones sing their hearts out. Now I have to do something for the older kids as we did not have a video recorder (which is on my blackberry that work pays for) when they were smaller. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen November 26, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Thanks for visiting me! I love making new bloggy friends, so come on back to my place! This is adorable! Camryn's a cutie. Such precious memories. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Erin November 27, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

I love the hat she is wearing. And her little hand movements too. So cute!

Happy Thanksgiving!