Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight Almost Here

http://www.mtv.com/videos/paramore/294491/decode.jhtml#artist=1968732

Twilight is almost here! That got me to thinking that I am going to have to redecorate my blog. When I first started this, the movie release was 60 days away. Now it will be released midnight tomorrow and I will have to come up with something new.

I put on the link for the video Decode from the group Paramore. The lead singer wrote the song after reading the first 2 novels in the Twilight series. Haley is a native of Tennessee and the video is shot in rural Tennessee. My kids love to watch this over and over. Camryn has even gone so far as to pick up a box of hair dye at Target and ask if she could dye her hair burgundy, like the Twilight girl. Had to tell her sorry, we do not dye our hair at 3. I did bleach the older 2 boys hair when they were 5 and 8-will not do that again. I thought my mother in law was going to come unglued when she saw their then red hair bright blonde!

Now I have to start thinking of new decorating ideas.......

2 comments:

Mom of Esquared November 21, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Why change you know there will be at least 3 more movies. Also on the hair thing what possessed you to bleach their hair so young. And BTW never worry about what the mother-in -law says most of them will always find something to fault you on.

rich and steph November 22, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

I only had 3 kids and was bleaching my hair. I never thought it would turn bright blonde!!! I laughed and laughed. My mom in law is sweet-she had a rough time raising her own kids so she overindulges mine and they can do no wrong:) But changing their red hair was not cool in her book. I would never let them color their hair now so I don't know what I was thinking-we were headed to OBX in 2 weeks:)