Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night

I cannot believe Obama won so easily. I also still do not like the fact that we go by electoral votes and not the popular vote. Interesting that all the networks were calling the election so early when the polls were not even closed here in Arizona.

Wow is about all I can say at this time. Thank goodness the president has to go thru congress to get things passed. I am glad the elections are over as I am so sick of political ads, propositions, the mudslinging and all the other stuff that goes with it. I also don't think I will be watching Oprah anymore:)

1 comments:

Mom of Esquared November 5, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Did you watch his acceptance speach? I didn't either but someone at work was telling me that he was saying that all the things he say he would do are now going to take more time than he was saying before. like bringing the troop home in 6 months might take more than a year. somethings might take more than 1 term of office. Etc. Etc. that really steams me. but I'm not sure I would have like Mccain any better. Nader was looking really go on paper.