Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bosses!

We have the upset tummy throwing up bug at our home. Of course it is my week to work. I called in sick and my boss told me "he would not allow it!" Since when are you not allowed a sick day?! I told him fine, I would just throw up all the way to the hospital to see a patient and all the way home. He said ok and then proceeded to tell me how he has worked out at the gym every single day this week. Does he think I CARE?! And what the heck does that have to do with being sick-is he telling me that if I work out at the gym I won't be sick? Dumbest comment I have ever heard him say!
I think I will go to our office tomorrow with the sick kids in tow and have them breathe all over him. Then when he gets sick I and all the nurses I work with can tell him "we won't allow you to be sick;)" Sounds like a good plan.............

2 comments:

mary October 5, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

I hope you all will feel better soon! That's the worst kind of "sick" when you are throwing up with fevers! My prayers are with you all.....

rich and steph October 5, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Thank you! And I sort have forgiven my boss after conference:)