Friday, October 24, 2008

4 in the morning

It is early in the am and I cannot get back to sleep. So what do I do? I go on facebook, find a new skin to make my profile page look pretty. Then I decided to send a few more eggs to people (the virtual reality kind). Who thought these up?! They are cute but still cracks me up to send an egg to someone where it will hatch into something cute.

Then the devilish side comes out and I start superpoking people with all these little cool gadgets on Facebook. Won't all my friends love that when they log in this morning:) And I just know that my dear friend, Mary, will not fill out the application!

On a more fun note, we finally decorated the outside of our house completely for halloween. I just love watching Colton and Camryn's face light up. We were outside for an hour while they had to check and recheck every little thing. Their best friend Cameron Nussbaum came over and so we spent another hour pointing out all the decorations, their names and how scary they could be. I love to watch life thru the eyes of a 5, 4, and 3 year old. Reminds me that Heavenly Father made them so innocent for such a short while (age 8 is not that long!) I love how their cute little faces light up and they over talk each other to be heard. Then they start to giggle and that honestly is my favorite part. It was difficult physically and mentally to bring these last 2 children from Heavenly Father down to earth, but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat for all the joy, laughter and love I receive from them on a daily basis. I just pray that I will be a good example to them and to be the best mom that I know how to be.

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom October 24, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Hi!! This is Leslie (Nicole's friend, Twilight fan). Thanks so much for the tip on the jewelry!! I'm off to take a peek!!!:)

Leslie

mary October 24, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Loved this post. It made me smile. You ARE a good mom and good example! And I'd love to see your Halloween decorated house. You should take a picture. :)