Sunday, October 26, 2008

Indiana Jones

Me and Darin (me=Brandon) just found a rope I got from a camp out with my patrol. I got bored so I swung it at the vacuum (I made sure my parents did not find out!) and it wrapped around it and I pulled and it toppled over!!! I figured that if it work on the vacuum it would work on my brothers. It worked very effectively and Darin toppled over (yyyyeeeessss!!!) and his face got red as usual when he is angry. I am just waiting for the perfect moment to get my dad. If you think this post shows that I have good grammar or punctuation my mom pestered me to correct it ssssiiiigggghhhh.

1 comments:

rich and steph October 27, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Silly boy-I knew about the vacuum. Just get your dad when he is in a good mood otherwise he will take you down, rope and all:)