Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag

Ok, I did not know that adults played tag in the blogger world but here goes (thanks, Mary:))

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Just had my fourth newborn baby boy.
2. Was working as a triage RN but for another company.
3. Cubscout leader for my now 13 year old.
4. Trying to sell our smaller home for a bigger house for our expanding family.
5. Trying to stay sane (haha).

2. What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1. Go to the dr for yet another round of antibiotics for yet another kidney infection.
2. Go to target for necessary (and some not so necessary supplies) for halloween and the house in general.
3. Pick up the kids from school as a special treat for them.
4. Teach to cub scouts (webeloes) first aid, shock and heimlech manuever.
5. Take a nap as those cub scouts wore me out!!!

3. What are your 5 favorite snacks? (can I just put chocolate for all of them?!)
1. Reeses peanut butter cups
2. Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter on it
3. Hot chocolate and I put the flavored coffee creamer in it (like pumpkin spice -yummy)
4. Any chocolate cereal
5. See, I told you they were all chocolate. I even ate junior mints for dinner the other night as a stress reliever:)

4. What are 5 things I would be doing if I were a millionaire?
1. Pay off my mortgage.
2. Travel to Utah more often to see my mom, dad and brother and his family.
3. Teach the kids how to ski and snowboard (I will just look on as I am the biggest klutz)
4. Save money so that the kids could all attend college.
5. Would love to go to Europe to take in the sights and visit Rich's mission companion.

5. 5 places I lived
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. Naperville, Illinois
3. Dale City, Virginia
4. Provo, Utah
5. Mesa, Arizona

6. 5 jobs I have had
1. Roy Rogers (so much fun, got into so many food fights in the walk in fridge)
2. Telemarket (that lasted 2 months and I hated every minute of it)
3. Certified Nursing Assistant (which includes the lovely job of being a butt wiper-sorry!!)
4. Nursing Home RN (only lasted 4 months after finishing school, hated to be confined in one spot)
5. Hospice RN-my favorite job and will probably always be in this field.

7. 5 people to tag
1. Whoever wants to play:)
2. Nicole if she ever updates her blog!
3. My mom if she opened a real blog and not just one to post comments:)
4. The next person to read this?!
5. I don't know!
So there ya go! Funny how life has changed in the last 10 years but some things have stayed the same.

2 comments:

mary October 22, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Hehehehe.....I loved this post. Especially "trying to stay sane...." You are very, very funny. And awwww man......hot chocolate with flavored coffee creamer? I gotta try that sometime soon! And Junior Mints for dinner sounds awesome. I had a bag of Lindt chocolate balls tonight for mine! We must be kindred spirits. :)

And I would've loved to have seen you at Roy Rogers. :) Aren't you glad those days are behind us?

rich and steph October 23, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

I messed it up-i only went back 5 years. If I really went back 10 I would have just had my 2nd baby and was working part time days as a hospice nurse. Whew, those boy scouts did wear me out!!! You probably did see me at Roy Rogers-i was always stuck in drive thru with those goofy cowboy hats to start and then they got smart and at least let us wear visors. I actually worked there with Nusara's sister Chutimar-the head ring leader of all food fights:)