Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight

The big day is here:) Twilight was released on DVD. No matter that I somehow got a copy on my personal computer a week ago (thank you Snediker). I still dutifully went to Target today and bought the movie!! Now I can watch it whenever I want. One of my friend's, Ali, said she had already watched it 4 times today. Mine is still in the shrink wrap:) I plan on flying out to Virginia to enjoy it with Kasandra as she cooked a turkey, is making homemade popcorn and is making a party out of it. Here I come!!

3 comments:

R Allen March 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Thanks for reading my blog! Glad you liked it!

I have to admit, I did not see Twilight. I am one of the .0001 percent who thought it was rubbish and won't let my chillens read it.

Do you think I am depriving them?

rich and steph March 22, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Yes! JK. We all have our own tastes and have to read what we like. I just happened to really fall in love with the whole series of books.

Mom of Esquared March 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Steph sorry you missed the party, I didn't do the popcorn as Everyone was full from the turkey but next time when i watch it I will.