Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring

I love the scents and colors of spring. We only get a very short season in Arizona before we are into full on summer. So for now, I am going to enjoy having the fun pastel background and try to not be hungry from "sugar" being in the title. Rich also surprised me by bringing home my garage sale smokin find of a china cabinet. I finally get to put out my china and crystal that I have had since I was married. It is out of the box!! It survived being stored at my parents house and being moved from Virginia to Sandy, Utah. My parents then drove it down to Arizona. Granted, this all happened about 12 years after I was married. I am having such fun arranging it and rearranging it. The back has mirrors so the kids are having great fun looking at themselves. I foresee lots of dances and goofy stuff going on in front of it:)

1 comments:

Mom of Esquared March 22, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I am finally ready for spring. I have decided if it's not going to snow a big 2-3+ footer it might as well be spring, An I hope Summer is a long way off.