Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baseball Practice

I was soooo excited for baseball season to start. Now I have 4 practices today for each boy (thankfully Rich is the coach of 2 of them). But I think I might lose my mind! I did find out more friends on Colton's team so I am hoping that it will work out with a carpool.
What to do? Put on my driving shoes and run everyone to practice, then do homework, then shower them all and then fall into bed. Did I mention I love my comfy king size bed? My husband told me he had to sleep on the couch last night because I snored. I never snore!!! I told him he was lying and next time he will have to record it so I will believe it. He is the snorer in the family, not me!! Hmm, how rude I say to that comment:)

2 comments:

Mom of Esquared March 11, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

You are super mom you can do it.

Mary March 11, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

I love my king sized bed too. :) And I think everyone snores at some point. (I don't think women are as loud as the men though.) Keith sounds like a lawnmower laying next to me!!!!