Monday, March 16, 2009

More Garage Sale Pictures

Here is some pics of the material. The yellow and blue is imported from France. That fabric already has plans for a home at a friend in Virginia's home:) The others I am going to hold onto and I am sure at some point I will find a way to use them.






Here is some more of my garage sale finds. I also bought two silver platters but our good friends the Nussbaums have a website where the sell high end pens for great prices. Todd said he would like the platters to photograph his pens on. We lucked out as we traded the platters for some very high end pens. Give his website a visit at http://www.isellpens.com/. I also got material imported from France, Italy, etc for dirt cheap prices. I got a whole bolt of gorgeous fabric that was originally $22 a yard. My friend Julie bought the whole bolt (15 yards) for $25. It matches her kitchen perfectly so guess what, more curtains!! When I finish them I will post pics as I cannot believe what a perfect match it was for her kitchen. I never go garage selling but this one got me hooked. Now Julie and the Nussbaums are going to come over to help me know where to put all this stuff;)


























































2 comments:

Mary March 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

One man's trash is another man's treasure!

rich and steph March 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

especially when it comes from someone's ritzy home and can afford to just keep remodeling:)