Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life with Baseball

One a good note, I am finally feeling better. I did end up with pneumonia but thank goodness for antibiotics. They have kicked in and I am feeling better. Thank you for all your well wishes. I did get the project of shelves and less toys going in Colton and Camryn's room but have not finished. I still need to finish Julie's curtains seeing how I took half of them down and now her windows look funny!! Julie, they are coming!!

The baseball craziness has officially begun. We are having games every night and sometimes more than one child is playing a game. I am so thankful that we got on teams with friends and that those friends have been so willing to help us out. The Nussbaum's have been great about offereing to take my 5 (he will be six in 2 days!!) year old to tball. That has been a huge stress reliever as this is my work week on and it has been busy already. I so want to make all their games but am realizing that it might not be as easy as I thought it was going to be. I am so glad the boys are having fun and it makes it all worth the juggling, early dinners and late nights to see them enjoy this and just having a great time with it.

Camryn is still doing dance. I am so excited as Michelle Devine took professional pictures of them today. She did a class pic of all of them in pink leotards and an individual picture of them with black tutu's. I cannot wait to get the CD with the pics on them. I have seen Michelle's other work and it is gorgeous. Once I lose about 500 lbs ( just kidding) I would love to have her do a family outdoor picture before it gets too hot. She has some great locations and again, her work is amazing. So for any of you in Arizona, look up 1 day at a time blog for Michelle's work. I wish I was that talented to take such great pics.

I will be working on doing a slideshow for Colton's birthday which is in 2 days. He has seen the ones I did for the other kids and is soooo excited it is his turn. It will be fun and a little sad knowing my 4th and final boy is turning 6.

1 comments:

Erin March 31, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

I'm glad you are finally better!

It sounds like your family is pretty busy with sports, dance, and birthdays. Fun!