Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maybe a Broken Bone?

My 9 year old has been complaining of a sore foot for 2 weeks. Me, being a nurse and so thinking I can diagnose anything, thought he just had a pulled muscle. Took him into the Dr yesterday for an earache. Turns out he has an ear infection and possibly a hairline fracture of the ankle. Made me feel like a horrible mom for not taking him more serioulsy! Thankfully we just got a call from the Dr and it is just sprained. Good thing with baseball season here!!

Now I am going to go work sewing for my friend, Julie. I have been making her curtains and am surprising her with some throw pillows for the family room. I found the funkiest beaded, fringey stuff to go around the pillows. It is going to look soooo cool;) Sewing actually relaxes me and it is fun to make things for other people. Has gotten me back into the groove of sewing again as last year I was doing lots of baby quilts, costumes, etc. Now my creativity bug wants to come out!! I will take a picture when I am done with the pillow so you can see how fun and funky it is going to be! Off I go to sew:)

1 comments:

Jen March 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Oh that is awful about your son! How did he fracture his foot? Sounds like we've both got kids with injured feet!