Friday, June 12, 2009

Mopping


These are my 2 youngest kids. We needed to mop yesterday as the floor was looking kinda yucky. I have one of those cool mopping machines but it decided not to work yesterday. We have lots of tile as carpet would get ruined in the high traffic areas with the kids constantly going in and out from swimming and from them running throughout the house. It takes quite awhile to mop with just regular mops.


Thank goodness I had 2 willing helpers (the others were gone to a Diamondback game with the Scouts.) We had fun mopping even though I had to keep going back over parts of it as these 2 thought they were on an ice skating rink!! But they sure are cute:) Oh, and my 2 middle boys cleaned their room again on their own today-yes :D

2 comments:

Mary June 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

What nice helpers!!! :)

Rebecca Talley June 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Isn't it nice when the kids help instead of make the mess?

I've pulled all the carpet out of my main level and replaced it with hardwood for the same reason--carpet is so hard to keep clean.