Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing Brandon

My oldest is at Scout camp this week. He is due to come home tomorrow. I am very much missing him right now! He is such a big help and I just miss his sense of humor, his funny little quirks and his smile. There are times they all fight and that can drive me insane, but I have forgotten all that for the moment and just miss him. What am I going to do when college comes and then a mission? Hopefully gotten used to the fact that they are all growing up and will be leaving the nest one day. For now, I just miss him and will be very excited to see him:)

1 comments:

Your Best Friend June 19, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

My oldest two sons are away at scout camp. I had my 7 yr old home with me and even though he fights with his brothers constantly, he said he misses them.

I will be happy when they all come home and then they will probably make me crazy! :-)