Monday, June 15, 2009

Dancing Maltese

We are watching our dog's brother while his family has been on vacation. Our Maltese is the butterball and Jake is the skinny one. These dogs can supposedly be trained to do tricks, dance, etc. Snowball has learned to chew up underwear and try to sneak on the table after we eat:) He is a cutie but can cause lots of mischief (he dragged my dad's whole shaving kit under my bed when they were visiting along with other such fun things my dad needed.) Jake has learned how to get attention by dancing on his hind legs - funny to watch. He will dance for Rich or I and then Snowball becomes very jealous and knocks him over! Snowball is letting him know that he is the alpha dog and Jake cannot be the leader over here. Jake will get his revenge when Jake's owner watches Snowball when we go on vacation in August. I just hope and pray he does not climb onto their table - not good manners for a guest:)

3 comments:

Erin June 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

My kids will just love watching this video! (They love dogs.)

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

cute vid!!! what fun!!

Mom of Esquared June 15, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Cute Dogs I wish i had one, two maybe even three... but with the Allergy kids I can't I have to settle for the 3 hamsters we have. they are Cute and fuzzy but not the same.