Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bass Pro Shop Outing



First time we went to Bass Pro Shop was on Saturday. It was a fun day to go as there was lots of free things to do and free pictures:) They got to learn about archery and shoot arrows at a fake deer. We saw tons of cool fish, stuffed bears, antelope, deer and who knows what else. What a fun store! I could go back and spend a few hours just looking at all the displays. The kids had fun (minus one or two fights) but I could not wrestle Brandon into getting his picture taken. What is up with teenagers?! I literally tried to pull him over to get his picture taken but no such luck, not even bribery. His loss!! At least I got 4 pictures taken and they turned out cool:)







1 comments:

Erin June 14, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I've only been to the Bass Pro Shop once, but it was awesome! It sounds like you all had a great time.