Saturday, May 30, 2009

Concert

We had the chance to see No Doubt and Paramore in concert last Saturday night at Cricket Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ. We got lawn tickets for $15!! Last concert we saw was Ricky Martin (great show) and we paid $75. This show was sold out and lots of fun. Paramore has 2 songs on the Twilight movie. Rich and I have been fans of No Doubt for quite awhile. Fun fact about Gwen Stefani is her whole name is Gwendolyn Renee Stefani and she was born Oct 3, 1969. She bounced and jumped thru her whole show. Not sure how she does that as she and her husband had 2 babies 2 and a half years apart. She kept telling us to jump but there was not a bathroom close enough for me to do that:) It was a diverse group of people there. One girl told me she liked my shirt (it was black tiger stipes with pink neckline) and another said "some guy is undressing behind you!" I thought what the heck until I turned around to see that it was just my husband taking his shirt off. It was outside and it was 90 degrees!! Told the lady it was ok as it was just husband! Hope another band comes along soon that we can afford to see!



3 comments:

LISA :) May 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Sounds like fun! I saw paramore last summer it was awesome! glad you had fun.

Mary June 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

LUCKY!!!!!!

Erin June 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

I read this a few days ago but didn't get a chance to comment :)

You are so lucky!!! I'm glad you got the opportunity to go to the concert.