Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures

Easter 2009 is here! We have church at 8 am so we took 2 sets of pictures as Brandon gets to the church at 7 am so set up chairs in the overflow for the extra people. I sure love him for doing this service each and every Sunday!

Camryn had to be held. Starting from far left is Dylan, Colton, Brandon behind him, Darin holding Camryn.


My boys and Colton turned his head at the last second!!


Rich and I. Darin took the picture:)



Dylan and Darin. Best friends and buddies with the occasional knock down drag out fight. Oh well, guess all families have to deal with that!




My 2 babies, Colton and Camryn. Colton was so excited to wear his fancy clothes. I had to get them out last night and hang them on the back of the door so that he would know right where they were.






The lower 4 - Dylan, Colton, Darin and Camryn. Brandon was already at church setting up chairs.






My mom and dad are sweethearts and send us money each year to buy the kids new Easter outfits and I love it as they get to wear them the rest of the year. Brandon opted for 2 new ties ( the other is an awesome pink one). With only 1 girl I tend to have a blast shopping for her dress. Did not make one this year but found this dress at JC Penny. It is called the "Cinderella Dress" and she is in love with it. Had a little fight getting it off of her after church.
I am so thankfull for the atonement of Jesus Christ and for his sacrifice for us. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for all the values and knowledge it gives us. We had great talks and the choir sang. But it still did not beat the Bell Choir my dad leads and puts lots of time into in Sandy, Utah. Wish I lived closer so I could just pop over and hear it and bells playing is an amazing arrangement and really puts you in the spirit. One year I will make it up there for Easter and be able to hear this one as welll as the Christmas Day bell Choir. Hope you all have a great Easter and were able to feel the atonement working in their lives today.





2 comments:

Erin April 12, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

How neat! I love all of these pictures of your family.

Happy Easter!

LISA :) April 13, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

They all looked so nice at church! I love that you made them take pictures before our 8 am church. I am impressed that they were all ready. I struggle with just one!!!!