Monday, July 13, 2009

Kit Allen

Just in case you were wondering what the new thing I added to the side of my blog, it is an artwork store (hope I am getting this right!) created by an old friend Kit Allen. We grew up together during our teen years and his parents were my seminary teachers throughout all of my early morning seminary. Awesome teachers!!
Kit is an art teacher and has created a line called Kit's Kids. From what he has said, some of them were made into greeting cards that were in certain Target test stores. He also writes children's books and you can find him at Amazon.com and type in his name to bring up the books.
It is so fun to reconnect with old friends (via facebook) and see what fun things they have been up to. So give his site a look and see what wonderful creations he has drawn and books he has written.

0 comments: